GET YOUR BUSINESS ONLINE WITH GOOGLE: Reach Customers Online with Google – Make Your Website Work For You
The Montana Chamber of Commerce, in partnership with Google, is bringing you a workshop on how to reach customers online with google and how to make your website work for you.
Workshops are being offered in Missoula and Kalispell for a minimal rate of $15 per person.
Friday, October 19 – 8:00 a.m. to noon – Holiday Inn Missoula Downtown
Monday, October 22 – 8:00 a.m. to noon – Hampton Inn Kalispell
Reach Customers Online with Google: Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your online presence using a free business listing, search engine optimization (SEO) techniques and online advertising. We’ll also introduce tools that will help you run your business online, including Google Analytics and Trends.
In this workshop we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Creating a free Google My Business listing
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Advertising your business on Google
Make Your Website Work for You: If you’re launching a new business website (or sprucing up an old site), this workshop will help. Learn how to create a search-friendly site that’s useful for customers and supports your business goals.
In this workshop we’ll offer tips for:
- Building a goal-oriented website
- Creating useful content for your audience
- Ensuring your site is useful for visitors, on any and every device
- Increasing visibility with search engine optimization (SEO)
For additional workshop details, contact Margit Baake at [email protected] or 406.442.2405 ext.103
There are no upcoming dates for this event.