SILVER TSUNAMI: ARE MONTANA’S BUSINESSES READY?
The Montana Chamber Foundation invites you to participate in the 14th Annual Economic Update Series. This annual series provides brief mid-year updates and economic projections for local, state, and national economies. The series takes place in seven locations across the state: Billings, Bozeman, Butte, Helena, Great Falls, Missoula, and Kalispell.
The series will feature Patrick Barkey with the University of Montana’s Bureau of Business & Economic Research. In addition to the mid-year projections for each region, we will take a look at the impact Boomer retirement will have on the workforce.
- Tuesday, July 30 – Billings – 7:00 am – Northern Hotel
- Tuesday, July 30 – Bozeman – 12:00 pm – GranTree
- Tuesday, July 30 – Butte – 4:00 pm – NorthWestern Energy
- Wednesday, July 31 – Helena – 8:00 am – Great Northern
- Wednesday, July 31 – Great Falls – 12:00 pm – Montana Electric Cooperatives Association
- Thursday, August 1 – Missoula – 8:00 am – Holiday Inn Downtown
- Thursday, August 1 – Kalispell – 12:00 pm – Hilton Garden Inn
PRICE: $35/individual if a member of the Montana Chamber of Commerce; $40/individual for non-members.
Thank you to the 2019 Economic Update Sponsors
Series Sponsors: Atlantic Richfield Company, Boeing, Charter, First Interstate Bank, Glacier Bancorp, Inc., Montana State Fund, Northern Broadcasting Systems, NorthWestern Energy, and Stockman Bank.
City Sponsors: Big Sky Economic Development (Billings); Vision Net (Great Falls), D. A. Davidson Companies (Kalispell); and Washington Corporations (Missoula).
There are no upcoming dates for this event.